a couple of weeks ago they described on the news how all the plastic bags from our trash fills up our garbage dumps, and the other day in the grocery store i saw the paper bags and decided that i will choose paper bags if possible from now on. my thoughts spinning around this i thought it’d be interesting to tag people with a challenge that may result in some reflections on the matter:
List 3 things environmentally friendly things you do:
1. i choose paper bags over plastic (i’ve just started that one…)
2. i don’t own a car! i commute by train to work.
3. i’ve reserved myself from adressed advertisments
And list 3 things you do that is not in the name of sustainable development:
1. i like to travel. last year i went to copenhagen, new york, canada, spain and ireland by plane in addition to about 3 domestic round trips….
2. i live in a large apartment with high ceilings….
3. i buy clothes when i feel like something fresh, not when my clothes are worn out….
And challenge 3 other bloggers to answer the same 6 questions.
and to my norwegian readers – check out this web-page for things to think about.